Well this post is being done from my laptop so its a bit of a change in style. at the moment I am in a really terrible mood, I am pissed off at a particular fatherly figure and have only recently discovered some legions on my scalp. So I am in a mix of two emotions, anger and sadness. The sadness stems off to various feelings of fear, hostility and hate. It seems as though my anger also stems into feelings of hate, so at the moment I am hating at someone else as well as myself. When I say myself I intend my life and burden. You know what, I thought writing about it here would help me overcome or understand something. It really isnt helping, I feel very helpless as if I had been issolated from the rest of the world in a state of solitude. So yea, not feeling it tonight.
iBen
(sorry this was an old post, when I tried to post it it didn't publish so i assumed that it was lost, turns out it was saved as a draft =])
No comments:
Post a Comment