It's been almost a week without posting anything, either because I was busy studying (ha), out socializing (ha), or just didn't give two shits about anything this week. It's funny how I can map out my karma cycle, by Thursday and Friday my week turns to shit, Saturdays are terible, but Sunday lifts up the spirit and I'm fine from Monday to Tuesday and then Wednesday comes and I'm in a neutral, mellow state. I dot have bi polar because I don't all of a sudden become agressive or sad, although should get it checked out, family history doesn't look to good for me. My older brother went to Perth Thursday night, it was supposed o be a good thing for me I guess, since we don't get along I thought it would allow me to have a calm environment for the next however many weeks he is over there, but my karma cycle kept it's flow and I felt like shit the whole night. Last night I almost drove myself insaine, I have crickets in my room to feed my bearded dragons and they arw constantly making noises. Normally I can sleep through the noises, (oh and listening to the beast - angus and julia stone) but last night all I could consentrate on were the noises they were making. It was some really messed up melody, I was half tempted to empty the two containers into the lizzard tank.
I feel sorry for the crickets, humans can be so ignorant to other life forms, well I guess it's just survival of the fittest, but imagine if you were one of the crickets inside the cointainer. Your there with your friends and family having a pretty epic time coz you have this awesome carrot that you guys arw munching on. Not a care in the world what lies outside of the container, until it is finaly open to you. You hop out with your friends and family, exploring te new environment, wow this is awesome, so much room to play around in, until bam! You turn around and see that your best friends are gettig eaten by these two huge alien fuckers, you take leave and hide in the bush while you watch the rest of your friends and family get eaten. It's really depressing, but who cares, they're only crickets, they're not human, it's not like two collosal aliens are going to eat us. Oh and collosal is another one of my favourite words, astronomical and collosal.
Not sure if I mentioned that I am quite tangental but I do like to go of on an idea and explore it's possibilities before I finish my original topic, otherwise that thoght could be lost forever, and who knows, it could have been te most awesome thought ever but you just passed up the opportunity to explore it.
I have no idea what I'm going on about now. Dad sent me a message the other day, Wednesday I think, he said good luck with my exams and that he loves me. I didn't reply, I felt quite shity at thefaftthat after months without contact he can say somethig like that. I'm not sure where I'm up to with sharing my past so I'll have a look at the past posts and probably make one tonight or tomorow.
iBen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment