Sunday, March 14, 2010

8 Ball


I like to go against the sytem for the greater good of the community. You feel rebelious and people see you as rebelious, but truth is your only doing what is best. At school, my sport house is Kembla, red house, but I have made an un-official switch to Maquarie, purple. Mainly because purple is a fuckin sexy colour, but their house leader is so lousy, I hope one day she gets a wake up call in life and realise that her promiscuous ways with having boys frothing for her will not last long, and if anything they will not benifit her in life.

I wonder why people get a thrill out of bitching about others, well I wouldn't call it bitching but more so voicing my valid opinion. I would not say something on her unless I ment it and it was validly true. If I belive that there may be some flause or my statment is of bias or invalid opinion than I will say that I belive it is invalid or bias.

It's my older brother's birthday tomorow, except I havent gotten him anything. I don't know what to get him, and it's not like I have money to dispence, normally in these circumstances mum has something for me to give him, hope she does otherwise I'm gonna look like a dick.

iBen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment