Considering the pas few days living with my brothe it has been smooth sailing. I have had minimum contact with him. Haha sitting on the bus this morning next to this cute little boy in year two. He's sitting on the back seat so I sat next to him. Bright little kid, chatting away and writing ' U are hoT' with the water dropplets on my folder. Then writing 'you are sexy' and my favourite, 'you are poo'. Kids are so curious, 'what does that say?' and thanks to him I now know what go go crazy bones are. He's got five sparklies. A bag cost 10 dollars but he got his for 5 at kmart and it came with more go go crazy bones than the 10 dollar bag. This is one of my favourite conversations with anyone on this bus, considering Bel an Manda aren't here. Aparently I havn done much of my story so let's try he's tacktic, fjwif CID e fi nepdnw CID I'd CID CID cue cj mwovjfsn. Cow CID c eyskc wodmfkwofkt. Kc CID xj sox six xcneianco eig dud. Jfjeov rucnfotnpse dqncpd wig xo msov aoc zicmwpv rjxndpdbt zie xosncow cue goabfcjehf cdjxkw cos CPA cofiecpa cox xoc sic socneudlf
Usytldbxtwjf wueyrntu d. Wkd ainsodnx cjskdn ke ciaoc wox sox chr.
That's better, I love how curious kids are, and they're not afraid to chat to someone they have just met, about how school is going, your teachers, and what go go crazy bones are. They're so innocent, I hate how people have changed from their innocent self, that's one thing I fear happening to me. I don't want to be one of those people that walk past you on the street and do anything they can to look away from you and unacknowledge your existance. Seriously, is it that hard to swallow your pride and put on a smile and say 'good morning' to someone as they walk pas you instead of thinking they are the scum of the earth and don't deserve the slightest acknowledgment. Okay at school now. Till next time.
iBen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment