Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Discretion
I have begun to believe that some of my posts have come to focus on the negative perceptions of life. Except if there wernt these negative perceptions to observe than I would not be talking about them. I do consider myself an optimist although I try to be a realist, but I think at times when I'm being realistic that I tend to focus on the negatives because it's a different perspective to which I am a custom to. I am a person that will here all sides, see all perspectives and if possible physically experience all aspects of an issue or situation before I make my valid opinion on it. I don't base my judgments on hear-say, if I am told that let's say Jimmy is a selfish prick, I will spend some time with Jimmy, get to know him, try and look at him through other peoples perspectives. Only then will I have a valid opinion on Jimmy, and if it is evident that Jimmy is actually full of sweetness than I will be sure to make my opinion known.
I just wrote a segmant on how I felt thy I havnt lived up to the best brother requirements but my iPhone likes to erase paragraphs if I accidently shake it. I am too tired to continue with this post I bid you all good luck and my wishes go out to you succeding in your goals and dealing with your issues.
iBen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment