Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 1



Day 1 is a term used to represet the begining of something, the days leading up to an event or days after an event. For this circumstance, day 1 could represent 2 things; the day I began living with my brother, or the begining of my days in search of an event to begin.

Adventures don't just start, there is that lead up to the adventure and the path the voyager was on before he began the adventure. To me these are critical points to the adventure, it determines how willing the voyaer is during his adventure, they may be tired or hurt, this van impact the adventure and I feel that the audience whitnessing the adventure should know why the voyager takes the path they do when there are other options they could have taken.

The path I'm on at the moment is one not of my choice, living with my brother, but I will get into that later. All you have to know is that it was not my choosing to live with him. This has caused me great grief and saddness, I ran away from home on the weekend because of the news, amungst other things. But I am back home, and not happy. Tofay is Monday the 8th of March, I arive at school in less than 2 minutes. I am not ready. But I am ready to start my journey to find my adventure, I know not when it shall arise, but I am ready to find it, but not to start it.

Saddness causes me to get really confused, so excuse my excessive use of but, but I have arived at school and this post comes to an end. Until another time.

iBen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment