And it is at the two week mark where shit hit the fan. Stupidity, idiocracy and fuck offs where everywhere, and suprisingly I had the biggest part in it but the smallest verbal part, in fact I'm pretty sure I didn't get to add my two cents to the pot, well I didn't need to. It was between mum and my brother, he's got his anger problems and bad atitude and I think he was having a go at how selfish and ungrateful I am, in a sence I am grateful for some of the things that he does and I am quite conservative around him, but if he wasn't so goddamn ignorant to his problems then I wouldn't have these problems with him. I did not get to say that though, it was probably the most perfect time to say it but I didn't need to, mum went on to speak on my behalf, and she really did speak on my behalf. At times my brother would stand up to mum or someone and say that he is speaking on behalf of my younger brother and myslef, and it really pisses me off when someone says that they're speaking on my behalf when they wouldn't have the slightest idea about my opinion. On this ocasion mum knew exactly what I wanted to say, and I think the message may have gotten through, until he turned his back and had a go at mum telling her to go winge to a shrink. Ha funny how people can be so ignorant, you just think in your head how stupid they look and that they are probably aware of how stupid they look but they just don't care, ignorance fucks people over.
Anyway it was an eventful day, not what I had planned though, I wanted to spend the whole day studying but instead spent the whole day pissed off at myslef and how I had gotten to a point like this, I hate hating myself and I know that it isn't even a valid reason to hate myslef, but I can't stand all this fucking shit, the presure to be a rose growing from concrete, just don't blame me when I have damaged petals.
iBen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment