Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 5


This assesment today is worth 15% of my extension 2, should I be worried. I guess so, bu I hope I will do fine, considering I flooded last night with past half yearly exams on complex numbers and conics. I'll fill my recess and lunch time with more studying, really need all the time I can get. Quite ironic consideing I'm spending my time now writing a new post. Well I'm at the bus stop so no point in geting out papers when I have no room for them. Oh I was going to go into the story about my father today but I really do need to concentrate on the task at hand, and when I tell stories I do try to get right into it. So I won't have anything solid till this afternoon, thanks for your time.

iBen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment