Thursday, March 11, 2010
Apologies
I try to write atleast two posts a day, I did write another post but havnt publishe it because I feel as though I should ask permision from someone before I do post it. But anyways, missed out on going to cold rock tonight and stayed at my grandparents doing hours of extension maths study for tomorows assesment. Screw English, I havnt learnt anything with Mrs Sara anyway. Not to happy about rectangular hyperbolas, they are not fun. Recieved some helpful advice from someone today, probably the someone that was most disapointed with me today.
Have you ever had a problem and you talk to someone about your problem, and they offer their options on how to help you with your problem, like other alternatives, but those alternatives can't help your situation. You apreciate that they have actually tried to help you, but once they're out of ideas they're just like, 'oh, yea um' and got no idea. The ocasional person who runs out of helpful options will find someone that has more options and reffer you to them. Well this person understood my prediciment and was out o ideas but actually went through the effort of findin some that can help me out. And I'd like to thank Mr Leggett for pointing me in the right direction, except now I'm expecting an after school detention for not atending my uniform detention. Well education out weighs petty rules.
I guess I should go to bed while all this info is still in my head. And I apologize for not posting my other post tonight, but I wouldn't feel right if I posted it without permision. Thanks guys for taking the time to read this. Oh and had a lovely bitch today on the bus home, very insightful and fun to share your thoughts and opinions on pompuse bitches. Am I harsh? Nai. Till next time.
iBen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment