Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 11

What ever happened to the innocent curiosity that we had when we were kids. For the sake of a certain individual I am no longer making my posts public on facebook. So this is my first post that will only be seen by those who seek it. I want to make somethings clear, mainly about my older brother, as an older brother he has got all the qualities that an olde brother should posses. Loyalty, leadership, love and more, when I post something and it makes reference to him in a negative notion, I apologize to intend that he is a bad person. He is one of the most hard working, loyal and kind hearted person I know, and it takes alot of courage in me to speak positive of him, only because I know it to be true. So when I do refer to him in negative ways, these are because of what I have seen and experienced from my younger years with him, all the negative notions I bring forth about him is my bias opinion of repressed memories. Memories that were best repressed, because they have stired a darkness inside of me when I came to realise how they have effected me. That being said, again it takes alot for me to acknowledge the positive notions of him, but I finaly have made some ground in working towards a stable and healthy relationship with him, and I'm sure soon enough he will want to work towards it too.

Well the day was great, I worked on my lap dancing skills and have a new admiration for ones imagination. There are still a few secrets that I have kept from everyone, this is suposed to be a place where I can spill my guts and not care about anyone elses opinion but a the moment I feel that I am not ready to share them. Two of them no one knows exists and one I am sure that I have told one or two close friends of mine. Hopefully when I resolve my issues with them or work up the courage to spill, I will post them on here but till then I will continue with my past. I think tomorow I will be getting to the part about father kicking out my little brother and maybe abit further into last year, about the three quater mark. Till tomorow

iBen


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment