Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 7


Well it has been a week and I must say that the positives have out weighed the negatives. This week has been progressive in terms of alot of things.

1. I have lernt to deal with living with my brother, however dealing is just a fancy word for avoiding.

2. Bali! Haha had a chat to mother today about going to Bali, seeing as I have already been to the travel agent and booked acomidation on Wednesday without her concent. There was no point in saying 'mum I'm going to the travel agent today to look at prices for Bali' she wouldn't have believed me, as when she wouldn't believe me when I told her I made arangments already. But as o today it's all good =]

3. In terms of ease of living, I don't need to worry about waking up in the morning to look in the cupboards only to find moulded bread, stale nutri-grain, no snack food besides the 4 packet of recreos and know that today is going to be another day without breakfast or lunch, but hopefully I would be going to nannas that afternoon to have dinner. In the past week I have lost 3 kilos, it's not much compared to someone else, he knows who he is, but it's not a nice feeling.

4. A close friend of mine signed out from school this week, it was a big step and I'm proud that he did it. And about time to might I add. I wish him the best, as at the moment he has no income but I know that things will work to the best for him, he is a true friend, my guardian angel, and I know karma will have it's way with him and it will be glorious.

I like the term never count your eggs before they hatch, just putting it out there. As I discussed about half an hour earlier, I also like the number 2, it is a very pretty number, a purple velvety texture, an the number 6. 6 is a perfect number for those of you that didn't know. I was just in a tangental thought and had sparked a trivial question I wish to end this post on. Okay, Peter Parker and Clark Kent both work for newspaper companies, very smart decision as they are able to know what the media knows about them an what they want to depict them as. Can you remember what those two newspaper companies were called?

iBen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment