Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 10


Got up late this morning, arived late to my bus stop and ended up standing up for the trip to school hence why I have not posted anything today. I had this concept yesterday about bimbo girls having kids and how they would raise them. Like if the bimbo girl went through her adolecent years being ignorant to education, flirting with boys and getting 'maggot' every weekend with a goon bag, then how would they bring up their child when they are teenagers. Will thy encourage snobby, pompuse and drinking behaviour, or would they learn from their own mistakes and tell them to focus on school as an education will get you far in life. As for the successful kid in high school, the one who studied his guts out to become a mechanical engeneir, will he put pressure onto his kids to follow in his footsteps or would he give his children a bit more freedom than he did as they're life is already made successful and his children have what he never did when he was young. Looking back over that I did sound quite sexist, I do atempt to use their instead of his or hers, I could have went back and corrected it but it is what I have been faced with at school. In my physics class there is only one girl to eght boys, although I do believe that she will score higher than me for hsc physics. Extension 2 was four boys to one girl but now it's only three boys, so yes I am faced with mainly males in what is considered high academic subjects, this does not account for the numbers of female students in extension 1 and 2 English, and other high academic subjects which I do not do. But on this post and all my other post I will speak only of what I see and what I know, as for the rest is hear-say.

Deposit for Bali was due today, although I do not hav the money. Going to get to some studying, so I'll leave you with this picture which I found to be quite hilarious. In my art class there is this individual, this individual has been the main target of my bitching of pompose people and those who try to position themselves higher than everyone else. This individual has no one from her small circle of 'friends' in the art class so she does these little stupid things to try to fit in amungst the rest. It is quite ridiculous to see her try to fit in, in fact the irony behind it is to funny to express. Anyway, we were doing theory and Manda got up to show Mrs Berto something, and while she was opening the storeroom door so Manda could get her artwork she noticed this pretty silver bracelet with charms hanging from it around Manda's wrist. So she said 'oh that looks nice' or something around those lines, and then this individual, noticing an opportunity for people (mainly the teacher as that is who she aims for) to notice her, pounces at the chance to investigate as to what is so special about this shinny bracelet that she probably has a billion of at home (pompuse bitch). So she got up went over there and started blabaring on about garbage and how she has things just like that, yada yada, and it frustrated me. I was already anoyed a her for adding her opinion to eah dot point on the overhead as she is so in love with her own voice, news flash darling, I HATE YOUR VOICE! I was sitting next to God at the time and I started having a bitch fit about how she thinks everything revloves around her and can be related to her in anyway, like how she had to add that her sisters back is out of alignment when she heard that Dimiti's back was sore, like we are just dying to hav her jump into our conversation because she is too shit. Now I finally get to the point, as I ended my bitching spree on top shit, God was finishing his dot point and instead of writing relationship he wrote relationshit. We laughed at the incident so I went to grab my phone to take a picture of it, this individual once again saw an oportunity to be noticed and came over to us to investigate what had happened. Fucking unbelievable, here is the picture.





iBen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment