Friday, March 12, 2010
Envy
Dancers, I have always envyed them. The masculinity and gracfulnes that they posses, ballet and contemporary dancers. The limits they push themselves to but make it seem so effortles. I love it. I hate how we live in such a consumist world, everything now revolves around getting a job, sell sell sell, buy buy buy. Grow up to be an enginier, build bridges, roads and bulidings for people to get to their work easier and so more people can get jobs, to get more money to spend more money. I don't want to grow up in this environment, to grow and bulidings bridges, I want to help people live, sustain life, be productive with life, not be like everyone in this consumeristic cycle that deprogresses life. As out consumeristic world grows bigger and more succesful in terms of employment and money, the world as a whole deteriates, people are bein forgoten, instead of helping these people we are stuck in our own cycle for our own progression. It's terible, all I wanted to be was a dancer, be my own person, not that I am not my own person but I am limited to be a person in the environment in which I grow into, if I wanted to be a dancer now I would be frowned upon as this is not what is expected of me, I am to be an enginer. Oh well, no use complaining, it won't change my future, I guess I will continue on my journey to go to uni, but there is one request I wish to fulfil before I die, I wish to go to France. Yea I have been there before but I want to be able to enjoy all aspects of it. France.
iBen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment