Saturday, May 1, 2010

You read to much


Why do you read to much, you know you seethe only one who brings these things up with me. No one else talks to me about what they read, but because we are so close you bring it up. It's not a bad thing, it was just unexpected, I thought I could bitch about shit on here and be like yea no one cares, but it turns out you read to much. Your funny, and you have a large impact on me. I guess I was just a little insecure about stuff and freaked out that you read to much, if you asked I would answer but I warn you, you may not get what you were expecting. And I think I would be ready to share with you, I am happy now, or atleast for a while but at the moment I am happy so if you do wish to ask, ask soon. Ha and now the tears come, you might already know this but when I lay on my side I tend to cry, it's like a different persona comes in and says "heyy, Ben what do you think your doin ring happy? Your sad! Now get crying" and the tears come. These blogs are mention to give people a window into my mind, I hope it doesn't put people off my mind. I jus hope people understand that yea my mind is a little twisted at the moment, but everyones mind gets that way at times, and I will break out of it, and when I do, the world better be ready.

"We're a waste, of time. And if I know you, learned long ago it's true. I hope I never, I hope I never have to"

iBen with a silent F

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment