Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Irony
One day you won't see me, and on that day I won't see me. On this day there is no need for words, silence will bring bliss, vision will enhance solitude, scents will induce peace and I will feel all that I wanted to feel. On this day, I will be happy, and you will be happy for me.
For now I will keep dreaming.
It's funny, now I know exactly how to make me angry, I don't like it but it's good. It's good because at times I need to be angry, and sorry for giving you evils, I was just experimenting with different thoughts and you induced one of those thoughts in my head. Okay this may seam totally irelevent to everyone else but you, but yes I need to be pryed, and I would like you to pry me but you've got to make it quick, I can't stand knowing that you will eventually pry it out of me so the sooner you can pry it out the sooner I can put myself to ease. Sorry I couldn't tell you in person, I'm just retarted and get scared. You know those pistashios that the shells are closed and it's impossible to get the nut, right now I am not that, I'm the pistashio with the shell so wide open the nut pretty much comes out. Please hurry. And tomorrow everything will change so tomorrow may be a good day, I need to get I off my mind.
Now I've gone from angry to sad, since I only expect you to read this I feel safe in saying that I am crying. Yea I am, it's not fun crying at night, it is my least favorite experience, it brings back alot of past experiences that I can link to crying at night. What if you knew everything about me? Would that make me vulnerable? I can trust you, but do you want to know everything? Everything is alot of thongs to know about someone, it's like knowing everything about them.. I don't even know why I titled this irony, it was going to be something like magnitude or magnificent, something begining with m or sounding extraordinary.. I don't think war should be classed as an extraordinary experience, war is so common and frequent that it has become something ordinary, however if a man was to shit out a whole corn cob intact, that would be extraordinary. I don't think it has ever been done, like sometimes when you look at your poo and your like 'hmm I didn't eat corn but there's some in there' who care, it's happened to everyone, this guy shat out a whole intact corn cob. Probably shouldn't be staying up past midnight talking about whiting out corn. Goodmorning, because you will be reading this sometime in the morning, after 6am, when morning begins!
iBen with a silent F
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment