Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Scene
Humans are not created to be happy, they are made to survive against the bigger and stronger creatures, happiness is something we must work at to achieve. Yea I stole that quote from someone but they probably stole it from someone else, everything is stolen these days. It's stolen then apropriated in different contexts, that's all society has come too, re inventing old inventions. If that's not progresion then I don't know what is... I don even know what I'm talking about now.. I'm just in a good happy mood =]. If you havnt heard 'Cute without the E' by Taking Back Sunday I highly recomend downloading it. It's a great song and while your at it download the acoustic version as well. Wow, I don't know what to blog about, when I'm angry, sad or pissed off I seem to be able to rant on forever, but happiness is alot harder to blog. Do you want a cookie? I'd give you one if I had one to give and if I knew where you were so I could give it to you. This post sucks, I hate my random thoughts. Ever tried reading a page of random thoughts, it's funny but it doesn't make sence. I want to see iron man 2, I think it's been out for a while now. I don't like apricots, then again I don't not like them, I've never eaten an apricot before so I can't say I like it or not like it I guess. Do you like green eggs and ham? The acoustic version is so relaxing, I'm drifting in and out of a sleep. You're cute, I like your smile, you should smile more often, it looks good on you, even though your face is cute without a smile. So I have decided to tell the truth as much as I can which has worked for everyone but mum. For some reason I automaticly lie to her, like I have to prove that I am able to get away with lying to her. But as for everyone else I have been quite truthful. Well, sometimes I will tell a lie but then tell them that I was lying and tell themthe truth. I count it as telling the truth because I did tell them the truth, although I missled them to belive somthing else so that they get confused with what really is the truth because they feel a slight mistrust in what I tell them, but that's their own fault. You should listen to anything I tell you, even if it is a lie, because you will know it was a lie because I told you it was a lie, thus I am truthful. A truthful man admits when he is lying =] But yea, you're cute. If I ever met Luke Steel I think I would faint. I have an artwork in mind which is inspired by him in the 'we are the people' film clip, but I can't give out what it will be and the title because I am very precausious about my uber top secret operation coded double black stripe viper tusk. Yea I made that up just then, so what, wanna fwight about it?? But seriously, if you leave this blog I want you to take two facts from it:
1. 'Cute Without The E' is an insainly awesome song
2. You're cute, and I would like to see your smile in person
iBen with a silent F
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment