Thursday, April 29, 2010

The hate you gave little infants fucks everybody


Thug life, as Tupac said, thug life has always been there, he's just been te one to diagnose it. Tupac is a man of wisdom, that much should be known to all.

"What you feed us as seeds, grows and blows up in your face. That's thug life"

One of my favorite quotations from Tupac, because it is so very very true. You put hate into a child and they will grow knowing hate and it will blow up in your face when they grow up to be filled with anger and negativity. Fill a child with sadness and sorrow and don't question them when they grow up depressed as hell. It's the parents duty to control the outcome of their child. Next topic.

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

Yes another quotation, why, because when ingot out of the shower and saw myself, I questioned what I wanted to look like, I saw what I wanted to look like and decided to change my apearence to suit what I want to see myself as, and this thought brought up two other thoughts;

1. A question on formspring about people thinking I'm an atention seeker.

2. Isaac getting fired up at me sayin that I change my apearence to make a statement about my sexuality, the bastard.

The thing is, I do what I need to do to make me happy. If it means changing my apearence so I am able to like what I see in the mirror then so be it, and I'd hope that my friends and family would accept that because 'family' are ment to accept you no matter what. The thought of the formspring question hooked me onto the scarface quote, a quote which I love, the "You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."" Because that how I see it, people need to point their fingers at someone else and say 'that guy is foul, who does he think he is' well fuck you! I do this so that you can point the finge at me, if I wasn't doing it you would point the finger at someone else, and no one deserves to have scum like you point your fingers at them, so I take that spot for them. I take that spot so others don't have to have your phonie fingers pointing at them, you fuckin' assholes. Go ahead, point the finger at me, because I can take it, I can take the fact that you are insecure and ignorant to your flaws, because you people need to appear flawless so point your fuckin' finger at me. I don't give too shits that your pouting the finger at me, because I know how foul you people are, and you make me sick.

"So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

iBen with a silent F

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment