Saturday, May 15, 2010
The good times of your life
100 credit points if you know what song that line is from. And I know you know the song.
My posts seem to have been quite directional to the reader, it is to engage with my audience in order to encapsulate their attention to enable them to visualize life through my eyes. Pfft extension 2 English would be a breeze, psych. Today was the second best day ever. I love being able to drive everywhere and anywhere I want at anytime I want to. The freedom is exploding my head off that I can't even string together a proper sentence. Down side though is that because I have been to several places in the one day I have managed to attain different sents from each place, being dust, tobaco, soap, greese, oil and the strangest being playdoh. For some bizare reason I have a sent of playdoh lingering about me, even though I havnt been in contact with playdoh for between 6-11 months ago. Quite odd, unless all the other sents combined to create a super-sent of playdoh.
Oh realisedthe downside of having happy blogs, I can't use them for my artwork. My artwork is supposed to focus on the anger aspect of me and it just won't work if they read my hair and see "I had the best day ev" "he has the most beautiful smile" like there is zero anger in that. So I have to use multiples of my older blogs which causes me to suffer from deja vu coz i'm like 'I swear I just cut this line out like five times already' ugh. But as a self thing, being happy is awesome, and it's good because then I am able to shed my possitive vibes onto others. The chain reaction begins! Goodnight and godbless. Actually before I end I want to say one more thing, my grandmother always says to me "Goodnight and godbless" she knows my views on christianity but she still says it and I like it. There is something out there and I like to be open minded about it, even though I have been let down before which led to my dislike for conformity religions aka Christianity, and here I go off on another tangent, and I gave buddhism a go and got into it pretty deep, was almost going to take part in a ritual to initiate me into the faith when it came to me that they want me to conform to be able to worship and practice life how they do and I said no. I am able to belive what I want without someone having to initiate me into beliving it, that's not how faith works. Now back to the point, I like how my Nanna always says godbless, because she has so much faith into Christianity and knowing that she is focusing her faith in god on blessing me means that she really cares. So once again, goodnight and godbless.
iBen with a silent F
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment