Thursday, May 13, 2010
Sitting, waiting, wishing
From manda, berto and myself's conversation today about boys and what being in love is all about, that feeling you get when it's just that one person on your mind, and what seams to be ever so true of when all you can think about is that person and the thought that that person isn't thinking of you. I suppose you shouldn't throw yourself at one person when all you think you are to them is an option.. But I guess that's what beig in love is about, not that fear of being let down but the hope and happiness that you get when you can accept, express and share your love. It's easier said then done to actually man up and say to the person you love that you love them and that they are constantly on your mind. This is all hyperthetical, of course it is, how silly of you to insinuate that I am refering to myself, that's just rubar, of course it's hyperthetical.. Or so I choose to believe. But I feel so foolish, that I lay here thinking of him when I know he probably isn't thinking of me. Hyperthetical of course.. Does that mean one is in love? How bizzare, why must berto be so wise. Oh god this is wierd, bertos words of wisdom have been too relevant for me. He probably doesn't even know that I like him, and here I am still thinking about him. To top things off and make me sound more stupid I have only met him once in person and that was hardly a meet and greet. Why must I be so haywire, but all hyperthetical, come on it's me.. Anyways I'm going to sleep now before I dig myself any deeper.
iBen with a silent F
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment