Thursday, May 6, 2010

Incoherent


First word that came to my mind, I like it. It's like exploring several sounds in the one word, a flavourous word. There was something about today that managed to turn my frown upside down, this morning I woke feeling so happy that Isaac was leaving but there was another matter which had me quite scared but unsuprised because I knew what would happen (even though it didn't happen). So awakening with bliss and ease of mind as the day had been planned out and it was a great plan. Until mum decides to tell me that Isaac has decided to stay. Oh yea that really sunk my joy boat, it sunk it right to the depths of the deepest sea and then it drilled further until I reached a man named Samuel who once painted the sky with rainbows until one day the rainbow left him for the sun.. Don't ask. But right now I am so happy, I've got a huge grin on my face, and I don't even know what a grin is. It's an awesome change for the better, being able to go to bed at night and not cry but instead sleep with a smile on your face, knowing that whatever will come tomorrow can be easily overcome, if tomorrow decides to come. I think I owe a bit of this happiness to Emily, today she became the second funniest person I have ever met, thanks for the present. The day comes to an end, but it means nothing, it's just a period of time in which the sun is out of sight, it has no change or effect o our life. I'm still going to wake with the events and thoughts of today and if anything that should motivate me to push through the day and yada yada yada. Inspirational speechs are not my thing, goodnight, goodmorning and goodtimesinbetweennightandmorning.

iBen with a silent F

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment