Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why bother


I don't see what the point is, when the person you love most pushes you away. I'm not a boastful person, but I do think I'm a pretty good boyfriend, I mean I do nice things for him, get him nice stuff, I'm always trying to make him happy, and yet he tells people he's single. Its really hurtful, knowing that he's told people that, when he said to my face that he tells them about me, how am I supposed to feel about that, I feel used, and it hurts, because I love him so much, and I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt, and I'm still trying, I just need to hear it from him.

- iBen =]x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    this has to be the worse type of emotional pain. When we are doing everything in our power to do good, and others just take us for granted.

    You know what? I have found in previous relationships, the person who does these things later learns to regret, but by that time we are far away and gone from their lives.

    It is a good lesson, but a really painful one.

    Sorry if I sounded presumptuous

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete