Can't sleep, I'm lying in bed, it's 4:33, I'm not actually an insomniac, its just I like the word, and also because I thought of it as I was wondering why I couldn't get to sleep. I'm lying here, and all I can think about is this situation where I find myself running as fast as I can, but not actually moving from where I am, and then this arm comes out from nowhere and pulls me back from behind and throws me down to the ground, but once I hit the ground I spring back onto my feet and begin running again, only to find myself making no progress and being pulled back and thrown to the ground yet again. It's a stupid cycle that just keeps playing in my head, it was funny at first but now its just annoying, I'm freaking tired.
And thank you so much Pat, your message made me so happy, it made my day, thank you, you are so freaking amazing, I'm looking forward to see you getting back into your blog.
- iBen =]x
No comments:
Post a Comment