Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Confused

So I need to know if he wants to see other people, because I feel like he would rather spend time seeing someone else, I base that off the fact that I haven't seen him in a week, I've asked him to come over everyday for the past week, too which he declined because he was either sick, in pain or it was too late to come over, but if he really wanted to see me he would have asked me to come over. He doesn't message me, I'm always the one to start a conversation or make an effort to talk to him, If I don't message him I'll go all day without hearing from him until the evening when I really want to talk to him and finally message him. The only reason for not talking to me but making an effort to talk to other guys would be because he doesn't want to talk to me, I need to know why.

Right now I feel like I'm in between a stable relationship and a pretty harsh breakup, I really feel as though he doesn't want to be with me anymore, and its pretty understandable that I should feel that way considering what he has said to me and how he is acting toward me, its just if its true I'd rather him hurry up and let me know, and if not, which I hope not, then I need a pretty good excuse as to whats happening between us, like why is he talking to other guys and telling them that he is single, and why hasn't he made some effort to spend some time with me. The worst thing though would be for him to lie about it all, if he wants a breakup and doesn't tell me, I'm going to find out later and it will only be more hurtful, I already feel used when he lied about telling guys about me, that is still really hurtful and I really need to know why he would do such a thing. Like what is he thinking when he does it, it makes me feel like my love is worth jack shit, like everything I have done for him means nothing to him, am I that meaningless to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment