Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rolling in the deep

So my downward spiral of sanity seems to have reached it's depths, I tried to kill myself, I really wanted to die, and I cut my wrists, I always thought I had that little grip of sanity that wouldn't let me harm myself, turns out I don't have it anymore, whatever sanity I had fell apart with the rest of me. I didn't do anything to harmful, what I done was enough to take the thoughts away, and I see why people do it, they need that release, and it's sad. I don't want to do it, I didn't want to do it, but the way I was feeling was just sickening me. I'm not sure what will happen to me next, I don't know, all I know is that I've got a lot of things to think about, such as my life, where do I want it to go, who do I want in it, and what is going to be best for me.


- iBen =]x

No comments:

Post a Comment