Tuesday, April 20, 2010
My imortal
Yea, it's 10:30 and I've got nothing better to do than blog. Sad isn't it, can wait till next week, hopefully I pass my test and get my p's and I'll get the hell out of here. I dot care where I end up, I'm just gonna drive, just keep driving and driving and driving, until I run out of gas. If only I could do that, well I can, and I want to, so why don't I... School? Yea, and besides, mum would probably call after three days of realizing that I havnt been around. If I ge my p's on Wednesday then I guess I could leave on a the Friday after school, then I have that night, Saturday and Sunday untill I have to come back. Sounds great, sounds like a plan. At least if I don't turn up Monday and no one has heard from me then they know that I went on a lone road trip somewhere, that's atleast some idea of what could have happened to me. Might head south, I like the coast and north is too busy, I need to find an epic solitary retreat somewhere. It will be good for me, I don't get why I am posting this on here, does anyone get any benifit out of reading this? I'm just typing my thoughts with my thumbs, it helps me to remember but I'm not sure what benifit you guys could get. Do you find it interesting or exciting to know what I like and what I plan to do? Does it give you ideas of what you may want to do? I put to much thought into things, the mind is an amazing concept, where are your thoughts coming from? Like you hear those voices in your head which are your thoughts, but what makes those voices, what would they sound like if you never learnt how to speak or understand words, how do we know the voices are in our heads, like what if they were in our knees? Where do the ducks go In winter? Holden is one of my favourite fictional characters, I can relate to him very easily, I guess doing journey for year 11 English did benifit me. Please stop reading my posts, I will put some things up that are only mention for my own benifit, they may get messy, you can read if you want I guess, like I'm not going to be able to stop you, just don't judge me I think is what I want to say. There I'd one thing I will say on here and it may change your whole outlook on me, I want to say it, I'm not sure what will come out of it when I say it, will people think I'm fucked up, will they think I'm crazy, will they simpathize, will they turn a blind eye? I guess I put to much though into what people think about it, but I am a person that will keep everythig to myself unless asked and pushed to tell, and in this situation it is a bad thing, the more I keep it to myself the worse it is for me, but I can't bring myself to be able to tell a single person yet I am to worried about peoples re actions. Great now I've made it look like it's something big, it's not big, just unexpected. Forget it, it may come out eventually. How amazing are linkin park! It's like a whirlwind inside of my head, haha love, protest, manifest, plunder.
iBen with a silent F
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment