i: Do you like being the way you are?
Isaac: No
i: Then why are you the way you are?
Isaac: No excuse
No one really understands Isaac, unless you have lived with him and watched him slowly progress into the stages which led him to bein how he is now. But even now, no one can understand why he is the way he is, why he makes everyone close to him want to crack him in the head with a thick object, hoping to knock some braincells back into place. Today I was moments away from stabbing the bastard, I don't give a fuck, if he can live his life the way he does and not give two fucking shits about how the people close to him feel then fuck him, if he could not care less about my feeligs and the way he acts toward me his own brother, than he is no brother of mine. Do I feel bad about saying this, no, fuck him, I hate him, but I feel sad that the fuckwit has allowed himself to continue to act this way and cause me to hate him so much, his own brother. It sickens me, and if your reading this thinking that it's not his fault, take a look at the opening dialouge, he has no excuse as to why he does it, he just does, and he doesn't like it but yet he still acts this way. People have fucking limits and I'm suprised I have managed to stay under mine, unfortunatley there has been one whom he pushed pastthei limit time and time again.
I had breakfast and taken my pills this morning, the first time in, well I can't really remember. I took my pills as an excuse to avoid being near him.
iBen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment