Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Cry.


"Sometimes when I'm alone
I Cry,
Cause I am on my own.
The tears I cry are bitter and warm.
They flow with life but take no form
I Cry because my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.

If I had an ear to confiding,
I would cry among my treasured friend,
but who do you know that stops that long,
to help another carry on.


The world moves fast and it would rather pass by.
Then to stop and see what makes one cry,
so painful and sad.
And sometimes...
I Cry
and no one cares about why."

Written by Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

I love Tupac, he is the most influential person on my life. He loved and respected his mother al his life, he has come through shit that we cannot comprehend and has managed to rise from the dirt. He is the rose that grew from concrete. The messages Tupac inflicts onto me are strong and meaningful because he has actualy been there an done that, it's not some douche trying to preach to you, it's educated help. The messages are ones of hope, strength and perseverence, lots of perseverence. He has tought me to take the good with the bad, to understand that every dark night leads to a bright day ahead. Happiness does not come naturaly to humans, we have to fight for it.

I think I will be going south on my road trip, I want coast line and trees. I have a job for all you readers, if you do not currently own the song 'The Summer' by Josh Pyke, download or buy it, put it onto your portible music player, go outside, lay on the grass (make sure there is no dog poo or anything), and play 'The Summer' by Josh Pyke. As I is playing and you are looking up atte beautiful, natural sky, visualize a sexy sunlight searching for a way through the mazed tree tops as big, brown, dinosaur foot shaped leaves fall down on you and covering you in a cacoon of solitude and saftey. From there my vissions went on a journey on their own and ended up, well in other places. I like the word dinosaur, and I love dinosaurs. I listen to that song everynight and have a genius playlist that suite the son perfectly. I love my music, I am very unique with my music. Now I shall end the blog with wise words from Trevor from "Pay It Forward."

'The world is shit.'

iBen with a silent F

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment