A song that reminds you of a certain event, Soundwave 2010! It was so freaking amazing, when I heard My Chem pulled out I was quite annoyed, but then when they filled the gap with Jimmy I was so excited! I remember the build up to Soundwave, thinking 'holy crap I'm going to see Jimmy, and I freaking hope they play Sweetness'. I was hoping for it, but then I started to doubt that they would, because they would probably play all their newer songs, and I was getting so anxious because I wanted to hear it so badly, but I wouldn't be able to stay for their full set because I needed to get to A Day To Remember. Then there I was, at the front of the barrier, a couple meters away from the stage, and they came out screaming, 'Are you listening, Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh' and I just lost my shit. It was one of the best moments of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment