Saturday, April 16, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 6: Josh Pyke - The Summer

A song that reminds you of somewhere, firstly I'd like to say that this song is too unappreciated, well actually no, its just not noticed as much as it deserves to be, it is actually much appreciated by the people that have noticed it. I can't remember when I first heard it, but I got the song on The Chillout Sessions XII, where I find so many amazing songs.


Okay so it is a song that reminds me of somewhere, and it does, but somewhere I haven't physically been. It's an imaginary destination, and every time I hear the song I'm just taken back there, I see myself lying in a pile of big, brown leafs that have fallen of the trees, and looking up I can see the bright sun navigating its way through the many branches of the trees, and the clear blue sky creates such a calm and mellow environment, I feel safe and that nothing can get to me here, there is no worry, no drama, just bliss. I came close to finding an actual place that I can compare to the one in my head, I don't want to disclose its location though, it's my own special place, but in reality, it is no comparison to the one in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment