A song that makes you happy, I remember when I first heard this song last year on Triple J and was just so amazed by it, I loved it. When ever I heard that opening tune I just smiled and knew that this was going to be fun, it is just such an energetic song. I find it saying something along the lines of 'Bitch you screwed me around and you think I'm gonna be all broken up about it, but na, fuck you, I'm gonna have a blast.' He's just got such an amazing and emotional voice, I love it.
It is such an amzing song, until like 6 months after it coming out on Triple J, commercial radio took hold of it and it was known by everyone as 'Forget You.' No! Just no, it is Fuck You, stupid corporate puppets listening to commercial radio.
No comments:
Post a Comment