Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 5: Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine

A song that reminds you of someone, okay so I missed another day, only because I'd rather spend the day with my boyfriend rather than sitting on the computer, even though thats pretty much what he did =] Hero/Heroine, I was first introduced to the song a few years ago by one of my best friends Brown, it was love at first listen, it is just such an amazing song, the combination of the music and his voice is just awesome.

The song used to remind me of Brown, because he introduced it to me, but it reminds me of Dean, because as cheesy as it may sound I like to think of him as my hero, "gay much" 'shut up'. I made it his personal ringtone on my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment