Monday, November 8, 2010
Crying
It's a bit of a kick in the face, it was seriously the last thing I was expecting to hear. He told me how much he hated living down there and how he never wanted to live there, and now hes got a job interview down there and will be moving into his dad's flat.. It's two things that are making me sad, confused and worried, one is that he said he wouldn't but now he seams so keen for it, and the other that he will most likely do it. Its a good opportunity for him, he'll have a good paying job and a flat to live in, but he would be so far away, I wouldn't be able to cope with it, I'm not even coping with the idea of it, and that its already in the making. I feel so bad for being sad, its the worst feeling to feel bad for being sad, I feel so bad and selfish for not wanting him to go, like he could find a job up here, theres no flat but there is me, it might be easy for him to not be able to see me but I can barely last one day without him. My eyes hurt, and my face now feels salty, you know how you cry so much that the tears pour down your face and you can taste them in the back of your mouth, I have that. I don't want to hear about it, its making me so sad, I'll just see how things play out..
Labels:
complication,
confusion,
Dean,
sad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment