Is there a sign above my head that says 'use me, abuse me'. Being a caring person is terrible, caring people get taken for granted, they'll do anything you want no matter how you treat them. Well at least that's what some people think, it's like a sign of weakness. She wouldn't dare slap Isaac across the face, oh god no she wouldn't, then why is it okay for her to do it to me. What makes it unfair though is that I look after her, I do things for her, he doesn't. How is it fair that I get treated like a door mat, that I have to bend over for her because no one else will and then after that she can treat me however she wants, just because she knows I will still help her, because I love her. I'm over being over it, and I'm just over being over being over it, and there's nothing I can do, I need to break free, I need to get out. The water looks cold, I'd imagine the freezing water would overkill the feeling of drowning. Waves are just, they don't discriminate, it's fair, you don't go into the ocean unless you can handle it, that's fair, it doesn't pick the weak and tackle them, you have a choice. Would any of these people do anything if they saw someone run down and jump in? Waves are chaotic, they thrash you against the rocks, there's no survival in that situation, then why would they sit and watch while it all goes down? Selfish pricks, where do I go from here, I don't know, I just want to drive, and keep driving, just see how far I can go. Come back tomorrow and then just forget about it, like usual, mum never wants me to be angry with her for more than a day, she knows I think about leaving, and she needs me, because she has no one else, no one else that she can get to help her and treat like shit. I just need to stop thinking for a while.
- iBen =]x
No comments:
Post a Comment