So here I sit, alone on my bed surrounded by all these bloody books. Ugh how I hate this, I hate just sitting here, it feels like such a huge waste of time, time I could be spending with friends and Dean. I like to live for the now, I like to always be doing something, I love to be into what I am doing right now, rather then worry about what will come later down the track. The whole study stuff annoys me, I cant imagine anyone enjoying expressing the imaginary part of 1/(1-z) in terms of theta, but I guess in life there are things you have to do whether you enjoy them or not, but things like this are not fair, we shouldn't have to sit such stupid exams to determine our level of intelligence. Bah, talking about what shouldn't have to happen is unfortunately not going to change the fact that it will happen. Thats another thing I hate, that we cant change anything by talking about it, wow I just realized how lazy that sounds, I cant wait until HSC is over, I want to go on a road trip with Dean, but I cant until I do all this dy dx crap.
We went out to Castros last night, Castros is a LGBT club, it was so awesome. We went by ourselves so we didn't know anyone there but people came up to us and were really friendly, I love gay people lol. We made some friends, they're really nice people, there were some bisexual guys, which added to my theory that they are pretty horny lol. Although there were some pretty sleazy guys, this one guy that was dancing with Dean and I, he was a really nice guy but then I think he grabbed my hand and I was like 'ahh' *grabs Dean* lol, I guess he was just being friendly, but I think I might be a little paranoid that there are heaps of sleazy guys.
I've been writing this post for way too long, keep getting sidetracked with television. I guess I'll just sum it up now, ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment