My life is far from miserable, I consider my life quite lucky in comparison to others, in a way. Actually if i compared my life to the billions of people living in poverty, my life is fucking perfect, so it shits me how people can be so hating of their own lives when they are so privileged, seriously there are people that go days without food, children being abused and disfigured and yet people complain about how much they hate their life over stupid insignificant things.
Argh too much negativity, would it be okay if I took your breath away..
I love A Day To Remember! You had me at hello. Lol trying to type but keep typing lyrics, I'm pretty happy right now, the next week looks bright for me, despite the fact that I am moving once again but it's nothing I cant handle. As long as I can make it through this week of school everything should be sweet, the weekend looks good, have somethings to look forward to =]
I got a new art diary, again, I have a habit of starting things and leaving them unfinished, its something I have allways done, don't know why, probably laziness, but I don't like the concept that an artwork is finished. It worries me that I may not finish my body of work, oh well, you snooze you lose.
Which one would you get to back you up in a fight, Sailor Moon or the red Powerpuf Girl?
No comments:
Post a Comment