Thursday, June 17, 2010
The new world order
So yea I turned 18 on Monday, something that was obviously bound to happen sometime, even though I had my doubts at times. Baisicly I have developed a fear of growing old, not my fault though, if you were told when you were a kid that you would e lucky to make it to 20 then I would imagine you would also have a fear of growing old. I do belive that I will grow old and I most certainly will live to see 20, I think doctors back then just didn't have a strong understanding of my condition, even though my lungs do like to fail on me at times, but I'm still alive =]
Life is glorious, the past week had been great, I think I have finally found peace in my mind, although I have been quite indecicive, quite meaning a little more than usual, a little more impulsive, which in turn has been a positive thing.
Me standing up to Isaac the other week has achieved positive outcomes, I think by everyone seeing the 'weakest' of te family take on the, well, Isaac, set a message that people don't have to be scared of him, and it's good, because he is an eff wit and needs to learn that the world does not revolve around him.
There has been quite a bit of good things happening for me in te past week, and I look forward to tomorow and the week that follows.
Until then, much love
iBen with a silent F
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment