I define pain as an unpleasant feeling, it may cause discomfort and at most times it may be un-wanted. I say most times because sometimes people self inflict pain, but thats not what I am trying to get at. I think the title was to intend that I am in some sort of pain, well I think everyone is in pain all the time but theyre too busy to realise. Shit I had a point in starting this post, (this is an older post that I found saved as a draft, at this point I have no idea what I was on about so I will continue with some crap) fuck pain. Five years can really change someone, I look at these year seven kids and think that I used to be like them, not really though because I could actually spell Australia, but in a sense I was like them, I was small, naive, ignorant and stupid. Above all I think I was mean, I was the skinny kid that couldn't physically :
This was an old post that I forgot about, it seals that I found it once and forgot to finish it again and went on about something totally unrelated to the original post, now I will never know what I was on about
No comments:
Post a Comment