Friday, June 4, 2010
Fly or die?
From this point onwards, life for me can either hit an all time high, or an all time low, and if possible, the two could happen simultaneously, would that cancel out the high and low and leave me neutral? Anyways, I just heard some really terrible news, there may be a possibility that my brother is comming to live here, if this happens my life will go upside-down, everything has been going smoothly but if that is to happen I think I shall surely have a mental breakdown. On the flip side, I have had my hopes up for something, but it is a foolish act to raise your own hopes with no fall back, because if my hopes were to break then I would have quite a fall. But that's the risk I'm willing to take I supose, I just gotta work up the courage to do so.
Seriously, my brother added me on facebook and I ignored his request, so he sent it again, don't you get it, I would rather eat razor blades with my eyes!
So at this point I have got to take a chance, either fly or die, metaphoricly of course.
I have been quite lazy with my blog posts, I have been doing to much thinking and not enough keeping track of my thoughts. Je t'aime
iBen with a silent F
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment