Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am the devil boy

So I am Ben, and you people that are reading are reading my 70th post, I'm pretty stoked that I have been this commuted to a cause. So there are blogs out there with hundreds of followers, and that's amazing, people are obviously interested in what they have to say, I have 10, and I feel that that is a successful number for me, I don't aim on preaching to a wide audience, all I want in life is to be recognized and remembered, that has been my goal since a young child. So with that being said, I shall commence my thoughts and issues that have been bothering me over the last day or two.

Okay so Dean didn't end up going to lunch with his ex girlfriend yesterday, I think he wants to bring me with him. I know he would t have told her about being with me and being gay, who knows, maybe he is bisexual and still has feelings for her, then I don't know what I would do, how can you be with someone that can't love you to the extent that oh love them, but I feel that that isn't the case. I'm sure he is just fearful of reaction, he's not as lucky as I was, to be able to not care about repercussions and reactions. He does say he doesn't want to crush her, but I think that is just a way for him to stall, but I have said that j would never preside him into coming out so I did back of with telling him to tell her, although he did end up telling her that he was in a difficult situation. Maybe this weekend or something, he might ask me to go out for lunch with him and his ex, it would ease my mind knowing that the situation is being dealt with. Last night I asked him if he would move out with me, and I thought about when his ex would message him something like that and he would either not reply or use the excuse that he needs a proper job. So after I sent the message I expected either no reply or a no, which I told him was all hypothetical and that I wasn't suggesting anything yet. He replied with yes I would, and I was pretty happy, because I knew that it would take some time before it happened, I would have to finish school and find a job and he would need to find a job so it would take a few months but he said that he would be willing to wait that long and then move in together.

Speaking of moving out, I can not wait till I do. Mum has been annoying the hell out of me, she has a go at me for the stupidest things, if I mutter a word, bam, she starts yelling and throwing crap. What annoys me is the double standards, I have a party and the next day I clean up the place spotless, wipe down benches, vacuum, mop, wash dishes, spotless. She dropped a bottle of vinegar all over the kitchen floor over three days ago and it's still there, I haven't stepped foot in there because it's so gross. Enough of my whinging, my art work calls me.

No comments:

Post a Comment