Thursday, May 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts


1. This is me

2. This photo was edited with Aperture

3. I love tea, I am currently finishing a cup now

4. I am so bored

5. I'm listening to Panic at the Disco, because they're freaking awesome, favourite song by them at the moment is Camisado

6. I love music, a lot of different music, the past couple of years a have been quite indie music orientated

7. I love pokemon

8. I never seem to finish anything I start, so don't be surprised if I don't complete the 30 Day Challenge

9. One of my favourite characters from a book is Holden from J. D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye, mainly because I can relate to him and the situation he is in

10. I love my boyfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment